21yo UK Daddy | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Hidef2036
Hidef2036 Jan 5
Hey, I'm Hugh. I'm a 21 year old Daddy Dom from London, England. I'm looking for someone nearby, so if you aren't in England I'm sorry but I'm not who you're looking for.

As a Daddy I'm kind, patient, understanding, playful and silly. I love to mess about with my little, having pillow fights or dabbing paint on her nose while we do arts and crafts. Just little things like that. I love Disney movies and cuddles, I'd much rather watch Moana snuggled up with my baby than go out to some fancy restaurant. Not that dates wouldn't be a thing, I'm a big fan of having a weekly date night, but idk cuddles are just the best.

So what do I look for in a little? I'm looking for someone relatively local like I said, I hate not being able to see my little one and preferably we'd see each other at least once a week. I prefer someone shorter, I'm only 5'11 and I like a height difference for the extra cuteness. I like a girl to be intelligent, I make lots of dumb little jokes and references, so someone willing to laugh at those would be great, and confidence is sexy is sexy as hell.

Feel free to send me a message if you're somehow interested by this, and have a lovely day

The Forum post is edited by Hidef2036 Jan 13
Daddyitshere
Daddyitshere Jan 10
Hi buddy,

I just want to wish you good luck. 

You seem a nice daddy to be with. 

So all littles, go ahead and text him!! 

Kanimotoo
Kanimotoo Jan 14
Your fuckin clapped mate
Hidef2036
Hidef2036 Jan 14