23/F/UK - Looking for my first Little or a Submissive. | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Vixi_Vix
Vixi_Vix Sep 27

I don't really know where to start so, Let's get the boring stuff out the way:

What I'm looking for: A Little or Submissive

Do I have experience: With a Submissive yes, With my own little? No. 

Age: Preferably younger than me, but age isn't too important. 

About me: I'm 23, Bisexual, and Live in the West Midlands of the United Kingdom. Not new to the DDLG scene, but I have only ever been a little. When it comes to BDSM, I am a switch, Which, If you don't know what that means, It means I can be domme or sub, But I enjoy being in control more. I have had Sub's before, but only older Males. 

Why the sudden change from LG to MD: Simple. I fell in love with a little once, and while It wasn't DDLG between us (She was a Little and had her own Daddy) I had such an overwhelming urge to protect and love. Its a feeling I miss and I would love to feel like that about 

someone else, Now I'm ready to.

Important Infomation: I am not interested in Long distance or Online only. By long distance, I mean someone who lives in another country (I'm from the United Kingdom). Communication every day is essential, But of course, Not everyone can talk 24/7. I can get jealous but I'm not controlling, and If I found someone special, you would be the only person I gave my time to. I don't agree with being one of many, and I don't agree with you being one of many either. 

Other more Important Info: If I happen to find a female, I would prefer it if you were openly Bisexual/Gay as I don't like feeling like a secret, Which I'm sure is understandable. Also, I am plus sized (See photos on my Instagram - princess_vixi ) and I have a 15-month-old son. 

If you're interested or have any questions, Please feel free to message me! :D

The Forum post is edited by Vixi_Vix Sep 28
Vixi_Vix
Vixi_Vix Sep 28
:)
Vixi_Vix
Vixi_Vix Sep 28
Sorry, i dont mean to be rude, but This post is for me looking for a little or a sub, You are clearly a daddy, Also, You've made me uncomfortable with the comments you've made on my photos on instagram, so please leave me alone. 
Vixi_Vix
Vixi_Vix Sep 29
:) 
'':
fade
slide
Rating: