(23/M/London, UK) Caregiver Seeking Little or Middle :) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
XDRanger
XDRanger Jul 31

ABOUT ME:

I'm a 23 year old guy from London, I like football (soccer) and anything Disney, varying types of music but I really like cheesy songs people hate aha

About Me:

As a Daddy, firstly I would like to get to know you before anything further and if we click then open to taking things further!, Sex isn't essential for me if not what you want and I think its important to get to know each other first, I do have a lot of different kinks but this can be discussed later on!.  I like to be very caring as a Daddy, I like to make you the centre of attention and keep tabs on you talking throughout the day and be there for you when you need me, I get attached if we get along and will be great to do any activities and mainly just spend time with each other.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

I'm looking for a little one who's smol and clingy who's honest with me, as well as making time for each other. Someone who's open enough to share their problems with me and just be honest so we can talk about it together would be great too and just makes it more appreciative of what we can share with each other.

If you would like to chat to see if we get along PM me or kik: XXDRanger (Will be more active there for sure), Feel free to just drop a message, I promise I'm friendly!!,

Thank you!!!

Srhmirh
Srhmirh Aug 1
Hii would love to chat!
XDRanger
XDRanger Aug 8
Bump
'':
fade
slide
Rating: