(24/M/Europe) DaddyDom looking for a submissive/babygirl | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Masterdaddy06
Masterdaddy06 Nov 5 '18
About me
I'm a 24 years old and 1.8m tall daddy who works full-time. I don't have a masculine body but still fit and I go gym regularly to get in shape my body. Beside that, I like running,swimming, doing team sports and playing games. Also, I like to watch movies,tv series and anime. 

As a daddy:
I'm a protective, caring, lovely and stern daddy. I love to listen my girl whatever she talks about and I try to give my little all of my attention as I can. I don't just push a rule first directly because I believe rules should be specialize as her life because everyone has a life apart of ddlg and some rules may not be fit.

What I look for:
I don't mind LDR but you should be comfortable about sharing pics/videos after we know each other. So, if you have problem about that, I'm not the right daddy.
I'm looking a submissive girl who obeys the rules, listen daddy's words and try to do her best to please daddy both sexual and nonsexual
I like to see my babygirl as dressing up for daddy.
My babygirl should talk me about everything comes in her mind without hesitating and be honest against daddy always. 

You can add me if you're insterested and we can message on somewhere else if we get along ;)
The Forum post is edited by Masterdaddy06 Jun 28
Masterdaddy06
Masterdaddy06 Jun 28
Still looking for a babygirl
Masterdaddy06
Masterdaddy06 Aug 13
Bump
curlylittlem
curlylittlem Aug 13
What does bump mean?
Masterdaddy06
Masterdaddy06 Aug 13
Quote from curlylittlem What does bump mean?

It is used to show your personal top
Masterdaddy06
Masterdaddy06 8 minutes ago
Bump
'':
fade
slide
Rating: