(30/F/USA) BBW Nerdy Babygirl Seeking Online Daddy (35+ Only) | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
DesdemonaOphelia

I seek an online daddy for an ongoing online relationship about more than just sex

I’m a married BBW babygirl and require a daddy who embraces and encourages my childish nature

Someone who is supportive, protective, and affectionate. 

Consistently available is important as well. 

Someone who asks me about my day

Is a confidante

Lends their strength and support

Is affectionate and attentive 

Makes me feel listened to 

Makes me feel safe and protected

Effective and consistent communicator

Can carry on a conversation

Doesnt just talk about themself or kink and sex

I enjoy nerdy things like renaissance fairies and binge watching sci fi/fantasy. I like local craft beverages and visiting wineries and breweries. Theater and concerts as well. I like entertaining at home. I like tea parties and pampering myself with girlie things like bubble baths.

Not interested in any men under 35+. Sorry but we all have our preferences....

The Forum post is edited by DesdemonaOphelia Jul 25
I_Alarch
I_Alarch Jul 25
Shame you want a daddy who is 35+ otherwise I'd offer... Been with am little since 10th June - we talk for hours per day, most days... I love to ask question about her day and how she feels - we discuss books we're reading, films we enjoy, etc (not really sex as she's not into it). So - yeah - it's a shame...
DesdemonaOphelia
Sorry :(

Really not into young guys

HugBug
HugBug Jul 25
Hello D,

I’d love to chat with you and see if we could be friends! You can private message me here or ask for my KIK or gmail. What ever you feel safest with!

HugBug

HugBug
HugBug Jul 25
Hello D,

I’d love to chat with you and see if we could be friends! You can private message me here or ask for my KIK or gmail. What ever you feel safest with!

HugBug

'':
fade
slide
Rating: