(31/M) Daddy from Southern California | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
8bitDaddy
8bitDaddy Aug 15 '18

Hi there! I'm a 31 year old man from Southern California, looking for a caring, loving little to call my own and to mutually dote on.

I am 5'10" & husky/chubby, have a full-time job and a decent amount of free time to spend texting/loving on my potential little. I am interested in middles/littles who would like a long-term, mutually fulfilling, trusting, honest relationship with good, open communication. I have a lot of love to give and I'm looking for the right girl to spend it with. I am open-minded to casual and also full-time/lifestyle DDLG dynamics. I am kinky, but sex is not the be-all end-all of our relationship and it goes much deeper than physical desires. But if you are asexual or don't enjoy sexual acts within DDLG relationships, then we might not be the best fit for each other, so that's worth mentioning.

Some of my hobbies that I enjoy that I'd like to be able to enjoy with my prospective little, too, are watching movies, playing video games, talking on Skype and going on cute dates. I would prefer someone that lives close to me or is serious about the idea of potentially meeting in person, not really looking for a long-term LDR or something that won't ever come to fruition IRL.

So if I sound like someone you'd like to talk to, hit me up. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Forum post is edited by BrattyCrybaby42 Mar 20
8bitDaddy
8bitDaddy Oct 2 '18
bumping this up :D
CelestialBeing
CelestialBeing Oct 2 '18
Hiiiii
8bitDaddy
8bitDaddy Oct 12 '18
hihi bump
8bitDaddy
8bitDaddy Oct 22 '18