(33/M/AL) Experienced Daddy looking to make a little girl feel special (LTR) | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
variation30
variation30 Nov 27

Hey,
I'm an experienced Dom who's been in and out of the life for over 10 years. I'm 5'11, in good shape and have a healthy and active life. I'm very affectionate and loving and I enjoy spoiling pretty little girls with pretty little words and gifts. But I also have high expectations for what it takes for a pretty little girl to be a good little girl. It's my job to make sure you have the discipline to get to where you know you are the bestest, prettiest little gal out there - and it's a job I enjoy.

I'm not looking to rush anything, these kinds of things take trust and trust takes time. I have no problem with talking or a LDR to start out with - distance isn't an issue. But I am looking for a LTR. If you're interested don't be shy, check out my profile and drop me a message. Tell me about yourself. Tell me about what all this means to you. Tell me about what you are missing in life and what I can do for you.

-J
The Forum post is edited by variation30 Nov 29
variation30
variation30 Nov 28
Bump
variation30
variation30 Dec 1

Bump while I fret over this Alabama/Georgia game...

edit: Roll Tide, Baby! Never a single doubt...kinda
The Forum post is edited by variation30 Dec 1
variation30
variation30 Dec 3

Breakfast bump (the secret is to fry your bread in pork fat)
variation30
variation30 Dec 6

Dog and Pony Show Bump

bea
bea Dec 6
hi :) shame you live over in the us 
variation30
variation30 Dec 7

Quote from bea hi :) shame you live over in the us 

Is it? I rather like living over here.
variation30
variation30 46 minutes ago