(53/M/IL) Experienced Daddy Seeks Curious Girl to Comfort and Excite | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
gentlemandaddy

Are you a little or middle who is looking for a loving Daddy with experience in life who will to listen to your troubles, dry your tears, hold you in his arms and comfort you? Are you a little or middle who is looking for an experienced Daddy who will advise you, guide you and help you overcome your troubles and realize your full potential? Are you a little or middle who is looking for an interesting Daddy who will excite you, teach you, amuse you and broaden your horizons?

I’m an experienced, mature, cultured, handsome (I’m told) worldly gentleman, an author, teacher, world traveler, and a firm but loving Daddy who longs for a special little or middle to love, cherish, pamper, spoil, teach, laugh with, cuddle with, play with and if need be, discipline.

As a sapiophile, I think smart is sexy. I enjoy flirting and good conversation on any topic—DDlg-related, sex, travel, art, books, history, the paranormal, current events, the mysteries of time and space or whatever is on your mind. I’m looking for a girl who is intellectually curious and as interested in me as I am in her.

I have a lot to share and I seek a special girl to share it with. Are you my special girl?

The Forum post is edited by gentlemandaddy Mar 1
gentlemandaddy
bump
gentlemandaddy
flump
katieishorny99
hey daddy
LittleWren86
LittleWren86 Mar 17
*waves shyly* hiii
BabyAngel21
BabyAngel21 Mar 17
Hewo sir! 
gentlemandaddy
bump
Royal
Royal Mar 26
Hiiiii.....um I'm interested
Stardust411
Stardust411 Mar 26
Um Um hewwo! Um did yous know hugs and cuddles are therapeutic? They help your body wif anxiety and depression which is why sometimes yous mind can go bwank when yous gets a hug or cuddles.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: