advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Kev_WA
Kev_WA Oct 26 '18

Name: Kev
Role: Daddy/Rigger
Years experience: 7

Sexual Orientation: Heteoflexible
Looking for: long term relationship - Little, middle, kitten, princess.

**If you don't have honest and genuine intentions, please don't lead me on. I don't expect a relationship right away but I am an honest and transparent person, I expect the same from those I talk with.**

I am a 37 year old Daddy Dom and Rigger, I have 7 years of experience living this lifestyle though the DD nature was always there just unknown until I learnt the lifestyle existed. I am 100% monogamous and devote my time and attention to one person only. I am happy where my life is at and just want to find a little kitten princess who complements my life. I prefer to live the DDlg lifestyle pretty much 24/7 bar times some discretion is needed.

I'm firm but fair and will adjust to suit your needs, being a Daddy comes naturally to me and isn't forced. I do believe in behaviour modification through punishments and nurturing. I am more about nurturing and guiding along with rewarding good behaviour over punishing bad behaviour., aftercare is always practiced and given and will never be left out.

You must be:

-Female
-Very Clingy
-Very Wanty ("needy" but I dislike that word)
-Over 18.
-Knowledge of the lifestyle (experience a plus).
-Enjoy this as a lifestyle not just bedroom antics.
-Know how to communicate.
-Cheeky yet obedient.
-Honest.
-Loyal.
-Monogamous 
-Single.

Rope play/Shibari has become a high level of interest for me, I have played around with it in the past but would like to expand my knowledge and learn more as this is rather limited due to lack of a partner willing to experiment.

All things will be discussed at length and agreed to before entering into anything, nothing is forced and always open to communication. I am in no rush to get into a relationship, I wish to ensure the next person I devote myself to is a good match before I even consider anything.
Open to PMs to chat.

I am not interested in Overseas LDR, happy to start online but don't wish to lead anyone on and start an emotional attachment with someone that likely won't have a future with.

The Forum post is edited by Kev_WA Mar 27
Jenniferbrown123
Jenniferbrown123 Nov 23 '18
Hi
Lavendarlamb
Lavendarlamb Nov 23 '18
Helloo !!
Kev_WA
Kev_WA Nov 23 '18
Hello Jennifer and Lavendar, hope you are both well?
Daniela_250016
No picture what the heck?
Kev_WA
Kev_WA Mar 13
That's correct, this is a very public forum that doesn't require log in to view pictures or profiles, I prefer not to have my face on such a public domain. More than happy to share pictures in a less public space but being this lifestyle is still very misunderstood from so many, having my face in such a public place that can be accessed by anyone, I don't find it a good idea for a level of privacy I am comfortable with. I understand if this is not suitable for everyone, but for me, I prefer to keep my privacy somewhat on a more private level.
Queenjl_
Queenjl_ Apr 6
I like you, you're smart.. intellectual. 
FlutterShy808
FlutterShy808 Apr 13
I'm interested but I live in the middle of the ocean :/
Kev_WA
Kev_WA May 11
bump
'':
fade
slide
Rating: