Favorite Bedtime Story? - Bedtime Story

advertisement

Group Info

Bedtime Story

Bedtime Story

Right this group is here for one thing and one thing only to see if we can form a group big enough for bedtime stories, if enough people follow this group I'll make a discord where every daddy / mommy is welcome to read bedtime stories no matter the time seeing as we all have different time zones even Littles can read if they want to improve their reading skills. A safe and open reading space. 
DesdemonaOphelia
What’s your favorite bedtime story?

I love when my Daddy makes up stories just for me, but there are a few books I like too!

Tiger’s Bedtime

5 Minute Disney Princess Stories

LilWitch
LilWitch Aug 11
Honestly, I really like In A Dark Dark Room, Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, The Gruffallo, Grimm's fairy tales, Anderson's fairy tales. Short rhyming stories are usually pretty good ;) I know I'm a little different in what I like and I always have been. Goodnight Moon was also one I remembered well.  :) 
StonyTripp
StonyTripp Aug 11
I like making up stories to tell my little one. Sometimes they're silly stories sometimes scary stories. Depends on my mood and if she was a brat going to bed lol
littlesirena
littlesirena Aug 11
Disney stories and made up onesssss!
GypsyPrincess
GypsyPrincess Aug 12
I like the tinker bell books! I have almost all of them and those are my favorite bedtime stories
Amber
Amber Sep 8
Beauty and the beast and variations of it
Ninx_lilKitty
Ninx_lilKitty Sep 23
I love original stories (being a writer myself) however I also like the gruesome true fairy tail stories. A favourite of mine is Rapunzel and Peter Pan... and The little Mermaid.  And maybe some supernatural sci-fi...
You need to be a group member to post.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: