(27/F/CAN) Novice looking for a foster Daddy for learning reasons. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Snowkitten92
Snowkitten92 Jun 29
It's just as the topic reads. 

I have gotten myself into a bad situation or two and I'm looking to learn from someone patient and kind without attachments or fear of failure. 

But most of all someone who is my elder spiritually and intellectually would really help me to take the learning seriously. 

The Forum post is edited by Luna Jun 30
ColdRogue
ColdRogue Jun 30
Hey little girl :), it's okay we all fail sometimes and it is a good thing, it get us on step closer to doing it the right way, or at least closer to the way we feel more comfortable, i would love to take care of you and learn together, slowly but happy for both uf us :D, send me a message whenever you see this.
CremeCaramel
CremeCaramel Jun 30

Quote from ColdRogue Hey little girl :), it's okay we all fail sometimes and it is a good thing, it get us on step closer to doing it the right way, or at least closer to the way we feel more comfortable, i would love to take care of you and learn together, slowly but happy for both uf us :D, send me a message whenever you see this.
@ColdRogue

You must understand how wrong your message has been!!  

The site rules you have agree to say you must not use pet names for strangers.  Calling the person "little girl" without ask her if this is okay has violate her consent.

So many littles, middles, baby girls and subs have repeat this.  Please do not do this anymore 

'':
fade
slide
Rating: