Little Age:  it varies

Name: Daddy and Pepper

Role: Daddy Dom and Princess

Sexual Orientation: flexible 

Looking for: female little

Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): poly

Number of partners I have: 1

--------------------------------------------
 We're highly sexual people with an extensive list of kinks and perversions who live a 24/7 lifestyle.  Anyone considering joining us should be comfortable with the idea of BDSM beyond ddlg, experience isn't overly necessary but an open mind and a depraved soul definitely are. We also appreciate confidence and a willingness to show off as I'm generally naked/taking photos of myself and it can be frustrating when things are very one sided. 
To put it simply: we're nerds. We play all kinds of games, watch drag race like it's a religious experience and have a cat called Judas. Between us there isn't really a musical genre we don't like. I have about 10 tattoos and 7+ piercings, Daddy has 2 tattoos. For those curious Daddy is 6'2 and I'm is 5'5, we don't care about the height of our future sister but I would like to be able to share clothes and play dress up so dress size 6/8 is preferable. 
We share a flat which is slowly being overrun by plushies (about 70 or more) and have a dedicated little room full of wigs, shoes, make up, colouring books and the glorious plush army who guard a cosy puppy cage.

Tldr: kinky couple want a playmate, must be okay with bad jokes and nerds.

The Forum post is edited by Luna_his_Duchess Aug 23
Daddyloulou
Daddyloulou Aug 1
OMG a little couple from Lincoln eek! Please message me. I need some friends near me! 
Pupsicle
Pupsicle Aug 19
Bump
Pupsicle
Pupsicle Aug 30
Bump
Cuddle_kitty
Cuddle_kitty Aug 30
Hi
Pupsicle
Pupsicle Sep 7
bump