(21/M/UK) Daddy Dom for local stuffie lover | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » Dating » Personals
Unknxwndxm
Unknxwndxm Jul 28
Hey, how you doing? I go by X on here, as  and I'm in my early 20s, but more information will be given to those who make it to the next stage.

So what am I looking for? Locationwise, I'm looking for someone also in the UK, preferably southern England. In terms of appearance, I prefer petite redheads, although I can be easily persuaded otherwise. I am a sexual Dom, and as such I'm looking for a little who is comfortable being sexual in time. Feel free to try and freak me out with your kinks, I bet you can't.

As for the relationship dynamic, I'm strict but caring, passionate and protective. I'm not looking for a brat, and good girls will like the consequences of their behaviour much more than disobedient ones. I work with you to come up with rules, and a week after they're introduced, I expect full compliance, except in extenuating circumstances. Overall I'm very playful, I come up with so many stupid jokes and we'll probably both be in stitches most of the time we're together.

I'm looking for somebody 18+, the amount of underage girls on here is terrifying and I'm not looking to get messages that lead to the revelation that she's actually 16 half an our in.

Anyways, if you'd like to find out more, either drop me a friend request on here or message my kik, it's unknxwndxm.

I look forward to hearing from you, have a wonderful rest of your day.
The Forum post is edited by Luna_his_Gadget Aug 22
Unknxwndxm
Unknxwndxm Aug 27
Bump
'':
fade
slide
Rating: